Translate

Tuesday 7 April 2015

Drawing back

After some lengthy family meetings, coursework and working term. I am brought back to the realm of Lord of the rings SBG. 

It's been too long since I last made some attempts on completing the battle board. All that remains is another two beige coloured coats of paint, flocking, grassing and finally sealing/varnishing.
The last step may need work as I'm not too sure how to protect against chips and lumps of sand/paint from falling of spontaneously...
At least I hope to cover the beige-y coloured coats of paint on three, out of four, of the boards. This means the last one can have a perfect finish, or at least should have by he time I work on it...

Phew....with that kinda out of the way this post will have some more of pictures that I've drawn and/or composed in my spare time:
 
Sudoku Stain



Futuristic train

A composite material microstructure

One way to join beams

Just Pikachu

............

Draw your own conclusions here.

.............
..........

My idea of a Praetorian shield design
Anyway the final mention this post is on the topic this Easter holiday, which is a mini campaign between Dwarves and Goblins over a piece of soil. This includes a Fort, weapon stashes, food stores and 'only' a handful of home-made special rules.

Until then

Fish

No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews

Powered By Blogger