Translate

Saturday, 27 October 2012

Spraying session 3

Well, I decided against spaying single boards on their own, since it's....well....time consuming. But instead to do them two at a time,
Here's the two ready for spraying



And after




As predicted the uncovered areas of polystyrene melted away, more rapidly and deeper than anticipated.
Now all that's left to do is let them dry, then glue the surface for protection, and they should be ready for painting :) .

Well I used very little glue for both of the boards, about 2 and a quarter tubs of sand and I may consider buying some more spray paint, but I definitely need some more sand.

Anyway I've started to glue the surfaces as a protective layer.

Until then

Fish


No comments:

Post a Comment

Total Pageviews